A Pearl's Premium Soil Analysis is a helpful tool to understand the condition of your soil and what, if anything, you should do to create a healthy growing medium for your Pearl's Premium lawn.
Pearl's Premium can help test your soil, interpret the results and implement a successful lawn plan.
The Pearl's Premium Soil Analysis includes:
- Soil test conducted by a certified soil testing facility
- Simple instructions for sampling your soil (takes no more than 5 minutes)
- Soil Analysis Report with recommended action steps (delivered by email; typically within 2 weeks of receiving soil sample)
- Phone call with Pearl's Premium professional to interpret results and plan for lawn success
Separate Soil Analyses are recommended for different areas, such as front or back lawn, shady or sunny lawn, new construction or existing lawn.
The soil test measures the following elements:
- Soil pH and buffer pH
- Nutrients (Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium)
- Extractable Micro-mutrients (Boron, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Sulfur, Zinc)
- Heavy Metals (Aluminum, Lead)
- Percent Organic Matter
The Soil Test does not measure pesticide residues, petroleum and other contaminants. Specialized testing is required.