- Saves hundreds of dollars in lawn watering, fertilizer and mowing each season
- Never / seldom needs watering once established (drought tolerant grass seed)*
- Grass grows so slowly, only needs cutting once a month
- Thrives without chemicals and pesticides
- Eliminates hours of lawn mowing and lawn maintenance each month
- Cuts your carbon footprint 
- Stands up to heat (sunny mix); grows in deep shade (shady mix)
- Creates a lush beautiful organic lawn
- Eco friendly lawn stays green all year long
Try our eco friendly grass seed. Other people have and they love it !
*Using the USDA Hardiness Zone Map, Pearl's may need supplemental watering after established in Zones 7-10. Please note that you still should be able to cut back your watering by 75%! Zones 2-6 should water once a week deeply during drought times if possible during the first 18 months until roots are able to tap into natural water and nutrients.